Booster Seat Challenge
Most Kids need a booster until age 10-12
Follow the 5-Step Test
1. Does the child sit all the way back against the auto seat?
2. Do their knees bend comfortably at the edge of the auto seat?
3. Does the belt cross the shoulder between the neck and arm?
4. Is the lap belt as low as possible, touching the thighs?
5. Can the child stay seated like this for the whole trip?
If the answer to any of these questions is “no" the child needs a booster seat to ride safely in the car.
To receive a free Booster Seat, register by texting "Booster McGill Elementary" to 619-455-8194 or visit https://form.jotform.com/222600622772146
Expires 10/10/2022 ~ While supplies last
We loved hearing from the Keep 'Em Safe Program in person!